Sunday, August 4, 2013

Zombie

Standing in the stillness of silence, observations of the river below...

Watching cars passing under the moons vibrant light.

The winds whisper to each strand of hair... is this sarrow or deception of desire into the pools of earth I shall retire.

The hands of the dark waters reach out to pierce deeply into the depths of this lost souls veild vessel.

Stepping to the ledge adrenaline rushes into the minds eye...thoughts silence and tears dry...leap of faith I shan't deny.

Will blackout before I am swallowed by the abyss...will I wake in another land, dimension, or see myself in the eyes of All...

Or will this nightmare continue and haunt the lives of others and shall the pleading guilt finally be freed...

But what does this all mean For I am already...

Dead.

LKCP2KXIII

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak your mind