Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Holding Lights

The best way to learn is to teach...the best way in learning teaching is to feel... She spoken in Sanskrit tongues of sacred origins.

Reflecting on the self looking into the aetheric mirror ... see ing the now for what it Is. Is, is, present the dynamics of illuminant imagery we think...human.

looked back and seen nothing...leave it be the past... yet they still preach past and how do we break binds... in doing so, we may live in the presence.

Presence of self and the awareness of now, and now the question...why? Am I here. 

Where am I going,
who...will I become?

I a world of spirits, feelings arise am I surrounded by illusions...illustration of heart, agony, love, war, and infinitely asking the Gods, will we ever see world peace?

The answers are...
always, and will be.
Remaing transparent...
until we see the glass that is... holding the reflections in its place...

LKCP2KXIII

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak your mind