Saturday, April 20, 2013

Land of the Preach

At times, feeling as if I were 1 tongue vs. 1000 ear drums...

The only thing in common is that none of them can hear me.

At times, feeling as if I am that man standing on the milkcrate..

Ranting about your sinz in the presence of God,

Dismissing my own, cause I wield the megaphone. 

As the passing of 2012 World's end...

The Pope retired & there is still talks of New World Order.

A 500ton meteor misses our planet by 2700kilom-eters...

3 asteroids hit the planet, a UFO was spotted...

And you say to me...everything distasteful & bitter...

I start Drifting...
off, back into the silence.

And the only thing we have in common is that, I cant hear you...

Either.

It occurred to me later that night as I slumbered.

Why would the gods hear us out, when we don't even hear each other.

LKCP2KXIII

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak your mind